Creating a Form
Forms are helpful to create to collect basic information from your users or site visitors. Some common examples of Forms you may want to create, include interest forms for potential new players, feedback surveys, etc. This page will walk through how to create and share a Form.
Step 1: Navigate to the Dashboard > Registrations
- Under the "Dashboard" tab, click on "Registrations" on the left-hand side of the screen and ensure you are on the "Forms" tab:
Step 2: Choose "+ New Form" to create a new program.
Step 3: Name your Form and add Form details
- Enter the name of your Form.
- Choose whether you'd like the Form to require a login for submission or not.
- Enter your Form's Description.
Step 4: Create the Questions you'd like to ask those completing this Form.
Settings - Adjust all of the details about the Form that you added when you created it.
Questions - Add any questions you'd like to ask during registration. Crossbar will automatically collect the Player's Name, Birthdate & Home Address, and the Parent's Name, Email & Phone Number. If you need to collect additional information from registrants, Questions are the perfect place to do so!
Step 5: Add a new season
- Once your Form is set up, add a new season with this year's information.
- Choose and enter the name, the dates for the Form, the Form description, the Form Status (Live or Disabled) and customize the Confirmation Email that will be sent to anyone who completes the Form.
Step 6: Save & Share:
- Once you've completed the setup, you can use the link icon next to the Form's season name to share with anyone eligible to submit the Form, whether that's emailed out or posted on your site somewhere as a Link
By following these simple steps, you can create a new Form to collect basic information from individuals. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us directly from your Crossbar site!